After having my second child in 1998, I knew that I wanted to get moving! I started running, and 65 lbs. later, I knew that I was hooked, and there was no way that I was about to slow down. With many miles on these legs, I’ve successfully completed 5 full marathons, 1 full in-line skating marathon, 12 half marathons, 4 years of teaching high impact aerobic & boot camp classes, numerous 5K’s and 10K’s, 2 Duathlons, and 3 Sprint Triathlons. I don’t just “talk” it, I’ve lived it!
It took a few injuries before I totally understood the importance of being fit in the correct running shoe. Once that I understood this, I wanted to share the knowledge and technology with others. I joined the Soler’s Team 8 years ago, working from the bottom up. Over the years I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of Soler’s Sports growth. My personal growth has been working and being surrounded by so many amazing coaches and athletes. As a shoe expert and store manager, I have a true passion for helping customers with their gait analysis, making sure they get the proper fit and listening to their fitness goals. Whether you are a walker, runner or triathlete, I can help you feel great!
- 4 Year letterman cross country high school (Health Carrers)
- Played Division 2 basketball at the University of the Incarnate Word
- Still running and racing 5k’s
- Currently a member of the solers cylcling team
- Attending the University of the Incarnate Word and working towards a B.S. in Nuclear Medicine
- Complete first triathalon this year
- Race Rock n roll half in November
- After completion of my degree, want to go to grad school for hospital administration.