EDGEWOOD/CENTRAL CATHOLIC CROSS COUNTRY RELAY
September 7th, 2019
5909 West Commerce
Buses can park at LBJ Elementary or at EISD Central Office. Both are a few blocks away.
Packet Pick Up: Race Day
How to register your teams:
- Click on the “Register Now” button
- Click on Register Captain
- Enter Team Name – Team Name MUST BE : Your high school name #1, Your high school #2
- Example: East High #1, East High #2
- Fill out the information on your runner. You DO NOT have to have accurate date of birth or email address.
- When you get to the bottom of the form, click Add Additional Runner
- Click on Register Teammate
- Click on correct team name
- Fill out next runner’s name
- Your team will be filled when you get a total of 3 (team captain and 2 additional runners), and you will not be able to add anymore to that team.
- Repeat this process, always clicking Team Captain first and naming your team.
7:00 am……..Packet Pick Up
8:00 am…….Girl’s Relay – 3 members, 2 miles each
9:00 am…….Boy’s Relay – 3 members, 2 miles each
10:00 am……Coach’s Run – 2 miles
1) You may enter as many teams as you wish. (3 members make up a relay team) Any additional runners who can not complete a full team may run the first leg of the relay individually, but will not carry a baton. No awards or chip times will be given for individual runners.
2) Timing chips will be placed in a baton that each runner will carry and pass off to the next runner, on their team, during the relay. Please make sure to return all batons. $8 charge for lost batons
3) Every runner and every team must be registered via the on line registration.
4) Each runner must display the RACE NUMBER IN FRONT
First runner – black bib
Second runner – green bib
Third runner – red bib
Trophies to TOP 10 TEAMS (Boys and Girls)
Each member of relay team receives a trophy.
Entry Fee of $100 per school if not part of the Bexar County Athletic Directors Group (check payable to Edgewood ISD) Pay at packet pick up.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SCHOOL CLEAN UP WHEN YOU DEPART
For more information or help with registration: Lisa@SolersSports.com or 210-860-2182