Saturday, September 9, 2017
Race Start 8:00 am
Monterrey Park – 5909 W. Commerce Buses can Park at LBJ Elementary or at EISD Central Office. Both are a few blocks away.
Packet pick up: Race Day
Schedule: September 9, 2017
7:00 am – Packet Pick Up
8:00 am – Girl’s Relay (3 x 2 miles)
9:00 am – Boy’s Relay (3 x 2 miles)
10 am – Coaches Run (2 miles)
Entry Fee of $100 per school if not part of the Bexar County Athletic Directors Group (check payable to Edgewood ISD) Pay at packet pick up.
AWARDS: Trophies to top 10 TEAMS (Boys and Girls)
30 Total – Each member of relay team receives a trophy.
1) You may enter as many teams as you wish. (3 members make up a relay team) Any additional runners who can not complete a full team may run the first leg of the relay individually. No awards or times will be done for them.
2) You will receive a baton with a chip that must be carried as the “relay baton”. Please, make sure to return to finish line officials after event is completed.
3) It is very important that you register every runner and every team via the on line registration. This year, we will have split times for every runner in the database
These are the instructions:
Go to the website
Click Register Captain
- Enter Team Name: Team Name MUST BE (Your High School #1, Your High School #2, etc) (East High #1, East High #2)
- Fill out the information on your runner. You DO NOT have to have accurate DOB or email address.
- When you get to the bottom of the form, click Add Additional runner
- Click Add Team Mate
- Click on correct Team Name
- Fill out next runners name
- Your team will be filled when you get a total of 3 (Team Captain and 2 additional runners), and you will not be able to add anymore to that team
- Repeat this process, always clicking Team Captain first and naming your team.
4) Each runner must display the RACE NUMBER on the FRONT of their shirt
First runner – black bib
Second runner – green bib
Third runner – red bib
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SCHOOL CLEAN UP WHEN YOU DEPART