Come check out our wide selection of top products from Moving Comfort!
Moving Comfort’s #1-selling bra– FIONA. After a great workout, this bra will rarely make it back into the drawer. You’ll wash it and place it right back in your gym bag. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit, along with:
# Seam-free interior molded cups
# Interior front yoke (limits vertical movement)
# Front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure
# Flattering exterior design lines
# Adjustable back closure
Body: DriLayer® X-Support 88% polyester / 12% Lycra®
Know your A, B, C’s and Double D’s
Whether you are an A cup or a DD, you need good support to avoid discomfort and injury. Unlike muscles which can repair themselves, breasts connective tissue are made up of suspensory Cooper’s ligaments which, when unsupported during exercise, can stretch and lead to irreversible breast sag. Think of a great-performing sports bra just like you would a pair of technical running shoes—essential equipment to help you perform your best.
FIND YOUR FIT
Use your measurement as a guide for selecting a variety of styles. Each will feel and fit differently on your body. Pay special attention to the following areas to find a great fit.
• It should fit slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook.
• Look for a wide band with strong stretch on the elastic to support and give stability.
• Be sure it doesn’t ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
• Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing.
• Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big.
• Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
• They should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement.
• Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable.
• They should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERT FIT?
Here are some additional features to consider when shopping for a sports bra.
COMPRESSION vs. ENCAPSULATION
A sports bra should minimize breast movement through compression, encapsulation or a combination of both.
compression: The bra presses the breasts against the chest wall to limit movement.
encapsulation: The bra is engineered to surround and support each breast individually, as well as give shaping.
combination: The two methods are combined in one bra offering superior support, comfort and shaping.
Measuring is not an exact science. Trying on is key. Bra sizes fit differently depending on the brand, style and your body type—it might take several tries to find what works for you. In the dressing room, put the bra to the test by mimicking the activity you plan on doing. Try jumping jacks, arm circles, twists and running in place. If you have to adjust the bra during these activities, it might not be the right fit.
COMFORT IS KEY
Comfort means more to us than just being part of our name. Turn our sports bras inside out and you’ll see the carefully placed seams, soft elastics and plush-backed hooks in just the right places to prevent chafing and provide the ultimate in comfort.
Even when you plan to sweat, it’s no fun to feel wet—this also can lead to chafing and irritation. Staying dry is key to staying comfortable. Moving Comfort sports bras are engineered with our special DriLayer® fabrics to quickly transfer moisture away from your skin to the outside of the fabric where it disperses and evaporates.
MAKING YOUR SPORTS BRA LAST LONGER
A sports bra should be replaced every 6-12 months. If you can’t read the care label anymore, it’s time for an update. While all of our sports bras are machine washable, here are some tips to give your sports bra a longer life:
• Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine.
• Hang dry. Dryers wear down the fabric and moisture management properties. If you do use the dryer, do not use fabric softeners or sheets.